Last updated on August 22nd, 2018 at 02:25 pm
Our TPE Doll repair kit will help you fix any damages on your love doll. Click on the below link to see our TPE repair kit tutorials. These tutorials also include how to clean stains on TPE Dolls with our TPE stain remover.
HOW TO USE TPE GLUE ON A DOLL
Checkout our forum thread here to learn how to repair any type of wound on your TPE Doll with our TPE repair kit.
HOW TO CLEAN STAINS WITH OUR TPE STAIN REMOVER
Checkout our forum thread here to learn how to clean any type of stain with our TPE stain remover.
NOTICE: THIS REPAIR KIT INCLUDES THE REAL TPE GLUE & CREAM MADE BY THE MANUFACTURER. THESE ITEMS ARE NOT THE FAKE ONES SOLD ON AMAZON, EBAY, OR BY SOME RESELLERS AND WORK AS EXPECTED.
First of all please select the skin tone color for your TPE sample piece (make sure it matches the color of your doll).
Most of damages can be fixed invisibly on TPE Dolls, including stains, all you need is our special formula, designed for Thermoplastic Elastomer. Meet the ultimate TPE repair kit!
Our pre-built TPE Doll repair kit includes:
- 5 ml (0.17 oz) TPE glues (glass bottles with brush applicators) x3
- 10 gr (0.35 oz) TPE creams (plastic pots) x3
- TPE sample piece (to make TPE shreds) x1
- 10ml (0.34oz) Disposable syringe with blunt cannula x1
- Pair of sterilized disposable silicone gloves x1
- Protection mask x1
HAZARD & SAFETY INFORMATION REGARDING TPE GLUE:
- Highly flammable liquids & toxic vapors
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame/other sources of heat
- Use only in a well ventilated area or outdoor
- Do not inhale glue vapors this may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Use gloves and also a mask when manipulating the product
- Keep away from eyes, skin and clothing. May cause serious irritation
- Repeated use can cause skin dryness or cracking
- Keep the TPE Doll repair kit out of reach of children
- Do not swallow items from the TPE repair kit
WARNING: When bought alongside with a TPE doll single head, body or doll, this TPE repair kit can only be shipped separately from the rest of your order.
This is because product composition and solvents inside the glues and creams do not allow carriers to pack it together with the rest of your order, as per safety and air freight regulations.