Last updated on June 17th, 2018 at 01:55 am
HOW TO USE TPE GLUE ON A DOLL
Checkout our forum thread here to learn how to repair any type of wound on your TPE Doll with our repair kit.
HOW TO CLEAN STAINS ON A TPE DOLL
Checkout our forum thread here to learn how to clean any type of stain on your TPE Doll with our repair kit.
NOTICE: THIS REPAIR KIT INCLUDES THE REAL TPE GLUE & CREAM MADE BY THE MANUFACTURER. THESE ITEMS ARE NOT THE FAKE ONES SOLD ON AMAZON, EBAY, OR BY SOME RESELLERS AND WORK AS EXPECTED.
Please select the skin tone color for your TPE sample piece (make sure it matches the color of your doll)
Most of damages can be fixed invisibly on TPE Dolls, including stains, all you need is our special formula, designed for Thermoplastic Elastomer.
This pre-built bundle kit includes:
- (x3) 5 ml (0.17 oz) TPE Glues (in glass bottles with brush applicators)
- (x3) 10 gr (0.35 oz) TPE Creams (plastic pots)
- (x1) TPE Piece (to make shredded TPE) – (The kit pictures only shows 4 tones, but you can select any of the 7 tones)
- (x1) 10ml (0.34oz) Blunt Cannula Plastic Syringe
- (x1) Pair of Silicone Gloves in sterilized bags
HAZARD & SAFETY INFORMATION REGARDING TPE GLUE:
- Highly flammable liquids & vapors
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame/other sources of heat
- Apply in a well ventilated area or outdoor
- Do not inhale glue vapors this may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Use gloves when manipulating the product
- Keep away from eyes, skin and clothing. May cause serious irritation
- Repeated use can cause skin dryness or cracking
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not swallow
WARNING: When bought alongside with a TPE doll single head, body or doll, this TPE repair kit can only be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Product composition and solvents inside the glues and creams do not allow carriers to pack it together with the rest of your order as per safety and air freight regulations.