Last updated on September 18th, 2018 at 06:16 pm
TPE DOLL SUSPENSION KIT
The heavy duty 100% polyester yarn strap guarantee a 1,200lbs break capacity (545kg), and includes:
- 1″ Metal Hook (x2)
- Polyester Yarn Strap (x2)
- Screw Eye Bolt Ring (x2)
The suspension system of our TPE Dolls storage kit will prevent any creasing or flattening to occur on your doll.
If you store your doll in a sitting position, unfortunately creases will form around her hips if left in this position for extended periods of time. If you prefer store your doll laying down, make sure that the surface your doll is lying on is soft enough to avoid any flattening.
This storage kit is compatible with all of our models, including 6YE Premium.
HOW TO USE OUR TPE DOLLS STORAGE KIT
- Separate first of all the head from the body of your love doll.
- Unscrew the connector from the head
- Screw both eye bolts included with your TPE Dolls storage kit – 1 into the head, and 1 into the body
- Position the middle of yarn straps on top of the bar, and pass the hooks into the strap buckles.
- Done! You can finally hang the eyebolt into the hook, similarly to the product pictures.
NOTE TO 6YE DOLL OWNERS: On 6YE models, you can only suspend the body. You must store the head another way because the connector is fixed to the doll’s head.
TPE DOLLS STORAGE KIT – USAGE NOTICE
♥ Please note that our TPE Dolls Suspension Kit is for storage, dressing and maintenance purposes only.
♥ Do not attempt also to use your doll while hanging because this could cause damage
♥ Please use common sense and exercise care in handling and your doll will be able to store safely for as long as you desire.
♥ To conclude, finally make sure your closet rod is strong and secure so it can bear the weight of your doll.
For more information about TPE Dolls storage, and how to store a TPE Doll the optimal way, please see this thread.
If your doll weights over 35kg (77lbs) put something under her feet to dispatch the weight. This is because it could potentially damage your doll’s neck over extended periods of time, for heavier models.