Condoms & TPE Dolls Lubricants Compatibility

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      adminlovedoll
      Keymaster

In order to guarantee an optimal hygiene during the intercourse with your TPE Doll, we recommend wearing a condom. The below thread will also teach you what TPE Dolls lubricants are compatible with our sex dolls.

SHOULD I USE A CONDOM WITH MY TPE DOLL?

We recommend using a condom for optimal hygiene. However it is not mandatory, as long as you clean your doll with antibacterial soap after use.

For more information about the differences between the built-in and the removable vagina on TPE Dolls, check this thread.

You can additionally learn how to clean TPE Dolls private parts here.

TPE DOLLS LUBRICANTS COMPATIBILITY

The use of lubricant is mandatory with sex dolls. This is because excessive friction could lead to tearing on your doll cavities.

You could also experiment inflammatory reaction as a result of practicing unprotected sex without any lubricant.

Unlike silicone with which you can only use water based lubricants, any type of lubricant is compatible with TPE Dolls.

Check the following lubricant types comparison for more information. You can find TPE Dolls lubricants in pharmacies or convenient stores.

LATEX ALLERGIES – SAFETY OF THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS

The American Latex Association states that less than 1% of the U.S. general population is sensitive to latex proteins.

TPE is a latex-free material. It is a suitable material for situations where extremely sensitive individuals could be exposed to latex. For example in medical procedures.

Anonymous
      Inactive

For me it’s necessary but for condom i think it’s not necesary.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.