- 09/08/2019 at 1:30 AM #59150
TOOLS & EQUIPMENTS NEEDED FOR EVERY TPE DOLL OWNER
So your very first TPE Doll is on her way? Awesome news! We thank you for your patience if you have been shopping from us.
Whether it is to perform basic maintenance on your doll, beauty enhancements or other repairs, you will need some equipments to help you alongside operations.
This topic covers all basic items every doll owner needs. This non-exhaustive list gathers most items listed throughout all of our other tutorials into one place for more convenience.
You should be able to find most of the below items in regular convenient stores or tool stores nearby your area, but we are always at your disposal if you cannot find one in particular!
1. ITEMS NEEDED FOR TPE DOLL CLEANING
Depending on whether your TPE sex doll has a built-in (fixed) vagina or a removable one, the below list of items will slightly differ. Items listed below with an asterix (*) are not needed for doll owners with a removable vagina option.
- Cavity cleaning douche* (disposable one included but it will not last forever)
- Cavity cleaning kit* (act both as a cleaning & drying device for your doll’s cavities)
- Foldable cleaning seat* (convenient to easily reach underneath your doll for cavity cleaning)
- Cavity drying brush (needed to remove the moist excess within cavities or sleeves)
- Anti-microbial (anti-bacterial) mild soap (to clean all bacterias)
- Shampoo (to clean your doll’s wig)
- Comb (included with your doll, to untangle the wig)
- Baby powder or alternatives (to get skin softness back after cleaning)
- Clean dry cloth (to dry your doll after cleaning)
- Ear cleaning cotton swabs (to remove water from areas difficult to reach)
- Plastic bags (to act as a joint for the head & the body if you are to shower or bathe your doll)
- Soft sponge + bucket (to clean her skin)
- Microfibers towels (or regular towels but these dry quickly and aren’t as rash)
2. ITEMS NEEDED FOR TPE DOLL REPAIRS
Here again depending on the severity of the wounds, some more technical equipments might be required.
- TPE cream (available in our repair kit to get rid of absolutely any stain)
- TPE glue (needed to melt TPE or to create a TPE paste with TPE shreds)
- Wooden toothpicks (useful for minitious work)
- Solvent proof recipients (needed to make TPE paste)
- Fumes protection mask (recommended especially if you use a heat gun)
- Heat gun (with controllable temperature)
- Laser thermometer (for greater control and precision at melting point)
- Tissues or paper napkins (things might get messed up!)
- TPE piece (to make TPE shreds for TPE paste)
- Medical syringe (not essential but needed if you want to inject TPE glue into holes)
- Protection gloves (disposable medical silicone ones are fine)
- Superglue (great for eyelashes or nails)
- Sandpaper grit (for smoothing & finishing after repair)
- Small scissors (make sure to use precise ones sur as medical scissors)
- Tweezers (useful to removal small hair for example)
- Small painting brush (to apply glue with greater precision)
- Oil soaking fabric or material (to soak up oil excess if ever needed)
3. ITEMS NEEDED FOR TPE DOLL MAKEUP & STYLE
To enhance your doll’s natural beauty and bring this creature to a whole new level of realism with your own improvements, you will need a few basic materials including:
- Cotton pads (needed for makeup removal)
- Ear cleaning cotton swabs (to precisely remove makeup)
- Makeup removal lotion (prefer oil + water mix)
- Makeup (eyeliner, eye powder, lipstick, cheekbone powder)
- Fake eyelashes + glue (or superglue)
- Fake nails + glue (or superglue)
- Makeup brushes (different sizes are preferred)
- Non-toxic white acrylic paint (if your doll has apparent teeth and you wish to whiten them)
- An ear curette (ideal to remove or move the eyes)
- Eyelash tweezers (or regular tweezers for greater precision when replacing the eyelashes)
4. ITEMS NEEDED FOR TPE DOLL STORAGE
- Suspension kit (not essential but preferred over leaving your doll lying down)
- Protective sheet (such as the one included with your doll)
- 2 pairs of long white socks (both for hands & feet as extra protection)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.