I have a deformed doll, what should I do?

Home Forum & Tutorials Sex Dolls Care Forum I have a deformed doll, what should I do?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      adminlovedoll
      Keymaster

Thermoplastic Elastomer is a soft material that unfortunately, can be deformed if left against an hard surface for an extended period of time. In the tutorial, we will teach you how to fix deformed TPE Dolls.

HOW TO FIX DEFORMED TPE DOLLS

Estimated Time: 45-60 minutes • Difficulty: Easy

Do not worry, repairing deformed TPE is very easy! It is also very quick to fix deformed TPE Dolls.

1st STEP: Place your doll so that the deformed position is up (not underneath)

Fill a bucket with hot water (should be hot enough that you cannot put your hand in it, but do not use boiling water either. Steaming water is fine)

Repair a deformed doll water bucket

2nd STEP: Put a white towel in the bucket and let is soak

3rd STEP: Apply the towel neat onto the deformed area and let it rest there until the towel cools down

fix deformed tpe dolls

FINAL STEP: Repeat Step 2 & 3 as many time as needed, until the area comes back to its original shape

REPAIR DEFORMED TPE – IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Change the water bucket for hot one if the water has cooled down. The temperature should be hot enough for the TPE shape to change. Handle the wet towel carefully in order not to burn yourself

If applying to your doll’s face remove the eyes, wig, and eyelashes prior to processing. Protect thinner areas such as the eyelid with aluminum for example or another heat proof material.

Not sure how to store your doll correctly? Please check this thread. Need a suspension kit to store your doll the optimal way? You can get one here.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.