- 02/03/2018 at 5:11 PM #18515adminlovedollKeymaster
LIGHT SMELL ON TPE DOLLS
TPE being a type of soft plastic, just like when you purchase a brand new pair of shoes, your doll will have a slight smell at first, as she was put in the box not long after having been manufactured.
HOW TO MAKE THE SMELL GO AWAY FASTER:
The smell will naturally go away within a few days/weeks. If you want to speed up the process, the best way is to:
- Wash your doll with water and soap (avoid keeping her head underwater for too long)
- Dry your doll skin properly with a towel or an hair dryer (watch out for the temperature)
- Apply hydrating cream on your doll’s skin and soak up the excess with a napkin
- Apply baby powder on your doll’s skin, and optionally, a little bit of perfume
That’s it your doll’s skin is now fresh and smooth!
Additionally, you can store your doll outdoor at first during daytime for 1 or 2 hours, or in another premise with fresh air such as a garage.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.