Last updated on June 16th, 2020 at 02:57 am
You can create your own exclusive TPE Doll, single body or single head from pictures. We can create single editions based on a model in particular, creating a custom TPE Doll mould just for you.
CASTING TIME FRAMES:
Please note that this process takes around 8-10 weeks (from reception of your pictures to creation of your TPE Doll).
Both bodies and head take the same amount of time to produce. This is because the mould reproduction requires a complex process, from 3D reproduction to moulding and prosthetics.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO PROCEED?
In order to be able to produce a custom mould, we need the following along with the below form to fill:
- Pictures of the head(s) and/or body(s) to reproduce, from different angles (Front, side, 3/4, top and bottom angles). These pictures should be of a sufficiently high resolution (not blurry).
- The expression to use for the face, based on a picture (For example, picture #3 where the face smiles).
- The desired options for your custom mould head and/or body (hair & eyes color, skin tone, etc…)
PLEASE FILL CUSTOM QUOTATION FORM BELOW
Please complete the below form so that we can get in touch with you in no-time about your request! You can email the pictures to us at [email protected]
Whether you are trying to reproduce a friend, a celebrity or a 3D character, you may be considered liable for copyright infringement.
There is no straight answer as it is decided on a case by case basis. It is however important to note that it depends on quite a few facts and circumstances:
- Whether the person is dead or alive
- The copyright laws in your own country or state
- Whether it is a transformative work of art or a mere reproduction
- Whether it could be deemed for commentary or parody
- If it is for artistic or commercial purpose, or both
- Other additional relevant facts & circumstances
FAMOUS PEOPLE CAST & COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
The celebrity’s likeness is not copyrightable. First Amendment protection applies for artists using the celebrities’ images in certain art works.
Please note however that the rights of artists may conflict with the rights of publicity belonging to celebrities therefore we strictly allow personal use only and prohibit commercial use of the moulds that we would produce on your behalf.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED
- To profit financially from a reproduction of a celebrity
- Keep it for strict artistic purpose and personal use only
- Do not publicly advertise or sell pictures of your reproduction
Fine Love Dolls is not liable nor responsible of copyright infringements regarding mould casts. We will not copy or infringe on a customer’s copyright and it is your responsibility to maintain ownership of the submitted design.
CUSTOM TPE DOLL MOULD PRICING
The cost for a custom single head mould is $1,500 per mould (head & shipping cost included)
Price of body moulds depend on several criterias:
- Body height: The shorter the doll, the cheaper
- Bodyweight: The lighter the doll, the cheaper. Plump models are more expensive than skinnier ones.
- Body complexity: Whether the body you are trying to reproduce has specific details such as apparent ribs, beads, etc…
- Cup size: The bigger the breast the more expensive the mould.
A custom body mould can cost anywhere between $3,500 to $6,000 depending on the above attributes.
Given our large inventory of TPE Doll bodies already available, we suggest that you simply reproduce a custom single head instead of a full doll.
This is because you could select an existing single body for cheaper here.